April is #SGFunding month and that is a fabulous reason to bring together the minds to show you the value of doing business in both Houston and Hong Kong for your startup.
Houston is a bustling hub of startup activity and ranked No. 10 among the major U.S. metro areas with the highest rates of startup formation. On the other side of the globe, Hong Kong is ranked as No. 29 in the Global Startup Ecosystem 2020 Report by the Startup Genome and a leading international financial hub for sources of funding. With both cities booming as startup hotspots, how can Founders tap into the potential for growth in these markets?
Join us for this complimentary roundtable in the morning of Wednesday, April 21, and learn from experts in Houston and Hong Kong as we unravel the complexities of setting up operations from the perspective of a startup.
Date: Wednesday, April 21
Time: 6 AM Hong Kong Time
- Michele Price, Director of Startup Grind Houston
- Emeline Stout, CEO & Founder, Elastique Athletics
- Serafina Lalany, V.P. Operations, HX - Houston Exponential
- Thomas Wong, Founding Partner, CW CPA
- Amrit Sethi, CMO, Ipseity Network
- Ralph Chow, Regional Director Americas, HKTDC
Ticket: Free, click "Get Tickets" above to be transferred over to Startup Grind Houston's page to get the link to the Zoom event
- What are the elements that make these cities attractive to startups?
- What types of government incentives and support are offered in each city?
- Sharing challenges, competition in the ASEAN region, and opportunities for growth.
- Why should I consider adding/moving operations overseas when the local market is flourishing?
- What are the industry sectors for startups that are robust in the region?
Do you have a question you want to ask? Perfect, here is how you can share it with us (and yes, we will give you and your startup a shout-out as we ask your question of the experts at the roundtable.) https://forms.gle/9JD7sH8Q9ciyXt868