Fiona Fitzpatrick is a brand-growth consultant on a mission to explore the drivers behind the transformational growth of some wildly successful start-up brands in consumer goods categories around the world: Food Business Growth Consultant, Coach, Mentor and Keynote Speaker, Fiona will join us for our first panel event of 2021 alongside Miles Pettit of Noa Bakehouse and Paul Kerruish of The Fynoderee Distillery.
Brand Growth Heroes; the business podcast that gives the inside track on driving transformational growth in consumer goods categories spun out from Fiona’s consultancy practice Fiona Fitz Consulting. Trusted by successful scaling and established brands, business accelerators, state-agencies and universities large and small, Fiona has worked with some of the biggest household names including Nestle, Gu, Cadbury, The Coconut Collaborative, and (closer to home) Noa Bakehouse.
In what promises to be an insightful panel discussion with three local brand heroes, Fiona, Miles and Paul will talk on their personal and professional experience of:
• Building a solid growth strategy and how-to growth-proof your ways of working
• The power of purpose: how purpose-driven growth and a strong culture can beat the market
• Why branding matters and how-to brand your business
• Building at scale and securing supersized distribution deals
• Mindsets and learning from failure
• Staying ahead by meeting changing customer needs
• Covid setbacks, uncertainties and opportunities
Brand Growth Heroes: Skyrocket your success as a scaling startup brand is hosted by Startup Grind Isle of Man in partnership with founded, Continent 8 Technologies, Department for Enterprise and ELS Isle of Man.
Tickets include hearty canapes from the award-winning Bakehouse team plus an arrival drink with a limited bar menu available.
17:30 – 18:00 Arrival and networking
18:00 – 18:45 Fireside chat
18:45 – 19:00 Audience Q&A