There are a plethora of good and interesting startup ideas and ventures churning out of Rajasthan periodically. There are a host of ecosystem enablers and stakeholders out there in the region to help, support and mentor these fresh ideas and aspirations.
But it is also true that most of these aspiring and young entrepreneurs tend to pursue their innovative and startup ideas with a narrow mindset of been dependent on investor funding to run their show, without a clear understanding of whether they actually need funding at all in the first place.
Hence, it becomes rather critical for them to get the hang of what and how an angel investor community thinks and preserves the startup ecosystem at large.
With this agenda in mind, Startup Grind Jaipur is proud to host its first event, 'Startup to Scaleup - An Angel Investor's Perspective', a focused session with none other than Mahavir Sharma, a serial entrepreneur who is part of umpteen businesses and social organizations, and exudes passion in angel investing, leadership and mentoring.
This event is especially design to educate, inspire and connect idea stage and early stage startups, as well as aspiring and established entrepreneurs. Participate in the session to benefit and learn about:
- The journey and evolution of Rajasthan's entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Opportunities and challenges for new and emerging businesses in the state
- An angel investor's perspective on:
- Nuances of starting up to scaling up a venture
- When and how to assess funding strategies
- Bootstrapping vs Fundraising, among others