Throughout the month of August in cities across the world, Startup Grind is featuring leading experts in all things cryptocurrency and blockchain.
This month we'll host Tanya Knowles, Mpho Dagada, and Tumelo Ramaphosa.
They will be uncapping-:
- The difference between Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- A breakdown of Blockchain
- Why do we need decentralized systems?
- Benefits of Blockchain Technology?
- Why we need Blockchain
- Current Blockchains
- Current and futuristic use cases
- The power of decentralization
- Examples of use cases within corporate South Africa
Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs. We host monthly events in more than 400 cities and 200 countries featuring successful local founders, innovators, educators, and investors who share personal stories and lessons learned on the road to building great companies.
Our monthly fireside chat provides ample opportunities to connect with amazing startups and the people behind them, tap into a strong support network, form meaningful connections and gain inspiration for the startup journey ahead.