Learn about the secrets of social media from business and influencer expert Lehlogonolo Malatje . Join us for a 2 hour masterclass followed by networking mixer.
Do you have questions about social media? Struggling to gain your business or your own exposure on Instagram, Facebook or Youtube? Do you want to learn how to monetise your social media or convert followers into sales?
Join us on the 18th of January 2020 at Alfajiri Hub, Maboneng to learn the secrets of social media.
Our guest Lehlogonolo has established a career in social media, not only monetising his personal account but growing brand and start up companies too.
Lehlogonolo Mathekgane (born 17 August 1993) known professionally as Lee, is a South AfricanMedia specialist,Film/Television Producer,Influencer based in Johannesburg.
He is the founder of CMTV & Creative Media Films.
CMTV is an online broadcasting channel that focuses on lavish lifestyle and red carpet. CMTV has done interviews with high profile personalities like Bonang, Somizi, Cassper Nyovest and more.
Lee has produced Some visuals for Cremora, Maggi Noodles, SANRAL and many more. You can view the videos on his Vimeo channel under creative Media.
Last year Lee had an opportunity to do influencer campaigns for several brands like ZARA, Domestos, Capitec, Corona, Sanlam, Autograph Gin, Homesuite Hotels, GQ Magazine and more.
- How to grow your following
- How to create a social strategy
- How to earn money as an influencer and increase sales as a business
- How to spot fake followers and likes on social
- How to work with influencers for brand exposure and how much should you pay?
- How to use paid social media ads (Facebook/Instagram)
- How to create a social media kit for brands including stats and how much you should charge
- Find your niche on social media and monetise it
- How to create a believable brand online
- How to create Value-Added content
- How to get invited to exclusive brand events and added to Press Releases lists
- How to grow audience international
- What apps will help your social media grow
- How to win Instagram algorithms
- How to spot, being tricked by brands and influencers
- How to optimise ads and influencer marketing on a small budget
- How to maintain relationships with brands and influencers
And so much more...
The 2 hour masterclass will finish with a Q&A, followed by a networking mixer for both brands and influencers to make contacts over wine sponsored by ReBeth wines.
*Drinks on arrival