Dr. Malik Haruna King is a practising Medical Doctor, Scientific Researcher, Public Speaker, Health Entrepreneur; and Stress and Wellness Therapist.
He obtained his first degree as a medical doctor from the prestigious Jos University Teaching Hospital, and a postgraduate degree in Human Physiology from the University of Jos, Nigeria.
For about 10 years, with his online activities and physical events, he has helped hundreds of thousands of people to take charge of their health and happiness by helping them increase health knowledge, develop health habits, build solid relationships, and improve personal (and workplace) performance and productivity.
He is the Founder of Medmia Health Services, a health body that provides health trainings and services to both individuals and corporate organizations with the sole aim of helping them achieve and maintain physical (and mental) health, improved performance, and enhanced productivity -- both personally and corporately.
He has a relatively large online following, and has achieved social media notoriety and internet virality -- with some of his highly-educational YouTube videos attracting millions of views and passionate engagements.
He has had special recognition from Google, YouTube, and from several indigenous public and private establishments.
He is a well sought-for keynote speaker and has had several media appearances on popular indigenous blogs, TV stations and Radio stations.
Being an active blogger and YouTuber for several years, he has been able to use social media and content marketing to build a solid online business, with several physical and virtual products, courses, programs, and coachings (and consulting) services.
Based on his signature step-by-step scientific system -- the Malik's Sexual Mastery Blueprint -- he has been able to offer products and services that grant couples solid, sustainable, and practical solutions to their sexual challenges.
Some of his popular themes and topics include:
1. Be Your Own Doctor: Developing health habits for better health, ideal weight, stronger mind, and long life.
2. Stress Management That Works: Using Human Physiology and Psychology To Make Stress Work For You!
3. OutBoost: Health Habits for radical improvement in Personal Performance and Workplace productivity.
4. Effective Weight Management and Control: Understanding the concept of "ideal weight" and how to safely increase or decrease it.
5. Basic First Aid Skills: How To Stay Alive and Take Charge of Your Health and Happiness When There's No Doctor!
6. Sexual Mastery: Practical Guide To Enjoying Maximum Sexual Satisfaction and Performance in Marriage.
Life has been beautiful for him, his beautiful wife, Jasmine, and super-smart son, Jason.