Ron serves as Chairman and CEO of FarmLink. Ron has spent more than 40 years pioneering new opportunities for traditional and emerging industries as a corporate executive, entrepreneur and venture capitalist.
In addition to his role with FarmLink, Ron is the managing director and co-founder of OpenAir Equity Partners, where he recognizes innovation and guides up-and-coming companies in successfully applying technology in the marketplace. Prior to starting OpenAir Equity Partners, he spent decades in senior leadership roles with Sprint (President and COO), AT&T and Southwestern Bell.
Other highlights of Ron's career:
- Employee #1 and CEO of Sprint's wireless division
- President and COO of Sprint Corporation
- CEO of Japan Telecom
- Chairman and CEO of GoGo Inflight Internet
- Partner of October Capital, an early-stage venture capital investment firm, since 1999
- Current board of director memberships: GoGo Inflight Internet (GOGO), eRecyclingCorps, and Machinerylink