This year, the Northern Cape edition of the Security Summit 2019 Hackathon ( https://ss19hack.ncdev.co.za ) will take place, at SPU, with collaboration from ITWeb, PwC, SPU, MapIT, Geekulcha, SqwidNET, NC Tech Station, SNODE, Ikusasa Technology Solutions, and the NCDev ecosystem, amongst others. The 14th annual ITWeb Security Summit, will be in Sandton on the 27 – 31 May, 2019. On the 24 – 25 May, SPU will host the Northern Cape Security Summit Hackathon.
Startup Grind will be leading a panel discussion with ICT industry experts from across the country. Invited guests include the business and youth chamber members, government departments, SMMEs, civil society and scholars.
Technology Innovation Agency
Ikusasa Technology Solutions
Infrastructure and Operations Analyst
Centre for Public Service Innovation
Nithen has over 15 years of experience providing penetration testing and digital forensic, services and training, in numerous countries including USA, Ireland, England, Germany, UAE, Nigeria and Egypt. He has been invited to speak at various conferences such as The International E-Crime Forum, Information Security South Africa, Microsoft Security Conference and ITWeb's Security Summit.
*** ICT Training and Consulting for Enterprises *** Ikusasa Technology Solutions helps companies achieve the following via our IT solutions:
1. Increased effectiveness and efficiency, through training.
2. Lowering of IT costs through selecting the correct solutions for maximum benefit.
3. Increasing revenue via our Sales Training programmes.
4. Better management and leadership structures via our leadership training.
5. Accelerated Innovation through IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture.
6. Using Agile methodology to deliver on projects.
Experienced Infrastructure & Operations Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the transportation/trucking/railroad industry.
Skilled in the following:
• SharePoint Administration
• Web Design/Development
• Change Management
• Database Administration
• Active Directory/AAD
• Azure Security
• Cloud Computing
• Ethical Hacking
• Linux Kali
• Digital Forensics
• Power BI
• Windows Server
• Visual Studio
• IT Security
• Mobility Security (MDM, 2x, BYOD, InTune)
• NTFS Reporting
• Governance Risk Compliance
• SCOM/SCCM Software Distribution
Hailer Technologies (Pty) Ltd
Chapter DirectorView Profile
Chapter Co-DirectorView Profile