Many startups fail to recognize the breadth of their potential IP Assets or to appreciate their Importance. As a result, this may be another contributing factor as to why many of them fail and or never make it past the startup phase.
This event will provide an opportunity to learn and gather insight from an IP expert, on relevant IP issues worth considering during the development of ideas in a startup setting.
Please Join Us as we host Advocate Leisa Leisanyane. Advocate Leisa Leisanyane is a commercial lawyer, educator and creative. With a bachelor of laws (LLB) from National University of Lesotho and Master of Laws in Intellectual Property Law from Stellenbosch University, he is a Legal consultant at Legalize Daily, specialising in intellectual property law, corporate law, entertainment law, digital and technology law, and sports law to name a few. While his major interests are in corporate law and the business of the creative industries, he has since been enthusiastic about law and technology.
This event is presented by Amazon Web Services. . Amazon Web Services is a subsidiary of Amazon that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis.
Your can receive This Opportunities that comes with our Partnership with AWS:
• Build or scale your Startup with $1,000 USD in AWS Activate credits .
• Receive help from AWS Business Support, including 24/7 access to AWS support
• Receive advice and news tailored to their industry, product stage, business needs, and
• technical requirements.
• Take advantage of special offers for the best tools to manage their business, including
• Slack, Twilio, Intercom, Atlassian, and more.
• Accelerate user adoption through the Amazon network, including Amazon Advertising,
• AWS Marketplace, Amazon Launchpad, Amazon Alexa, and more.
• Get tapped for exclusive content opportunities, including being featured on the AWS
• Startups Blog and speaking at AWS Summits and AWS re:Invent.
Follow the Link Bellow to apply:
❏ Remember to choose type and Choose “Maseru,LS” where it says which Chapter did you hear about this offer?8
Advocate Leisa Leisanyane is a commercial lawyer, educator and creative. With a bachelor of laws (LLB) from National University of Lesotho and Master of Laws in Intellectual Property Law from Stellenbosch University, he is a Legal consultant at Legalize Daily.
Startup Grind Maseru
Chapter DirectorView Profile
Team memberView Profile