Mridvika Raisinghani is Managing Director for India at Shortlist, a recruiting technology platform matches growing companies in India and East Africa to the top skilled talent that they need to grow. She has 13 years of professional experience across technology services, consulting, non-profit, and ed-tech companies.
When she's not at work, Mridvika is a mother to 6-year old twins and enjoys catching up on sports or the latest comedies on Netflix.
Rakhee Chhabria, Founder - TeachersHelpTeachers.
Rakhee started her journey as a creative and enthusiastic Educational Professional having over 18 years of experience as a Pre- primary and Special Education Teacher.
Rakhee soon realised that the teaching methodology in many preschools was something that was a cause of concern. This made her start her own content development company Sai Eduserve in 2009. Sai Eduserve developed content for various preschools and trained educators in teaching methodology that was meant to make teaching an enjoyable experience.
Being an Educator Mother, and knowing the problems faced by teaching professionals, she began pursuing her passion of getting all educators together on one common platform called TeachersHelpTeachers (THT) to evolve Education and help Educators derive support from one another.
TeachersHelpTeachers started off as a small Facebook group in the year 2015 December with 200 Teachers with the idea of sharing resources, seeking suggestions and ideas from one another and thus enhancing the teaching process. Today TeachersHelpTeachers has close to 8000 members across India and has been recognised by the C.O.O of facebook Sheryl Sandberg for its effective community work in Education.
THT has been recognised by Sheryl Sandberg (C.O.O for Facebook) for being an involved community and inspiring Educators to change the way they perceive themselves.
In 2017 THT was invited to Singapore for Facebook group Summit headed by Sheryl Sandberg along with her entire team of Facebook, where THT was felicitated for effective community work.
Kindly view the Facebook release video about TeahcersHelpTeachers by clicking on the following : https://bit.ly/2MlIlmI
Other Women Leader profiles:
1) Sneha Punwani - Sneha brings in diverse experience across various functions in the Startup Ecosystem and Investment Banking industry (Business Development, Investments and Financial Analysis). Prior joining Zone Startups India, Sneha managed the Global Entrepreneur Dealflow at Cross Border Angels & Experts (part of Scaale Group). Sneha played a key role in partnering with ecosystem partners such as Trade Commission offices, Accelerators, Incubators, Corporates & Innovators globally.
2) Sweta Mangal, co-founder MUrgency (Winner of 2016 Startup of the year at Startup Grind Global Conference, her startup later on went on to get investment from Ratan Tata himself) Business, Healthcare and Philanthropy run parallel with the concept of entrepreneurship in Sweta Mangal's purview. The idea is to be assure collateral ventures that benefit the society as well as create a traction for successful business models. With that in context, Sweta Mangal's work has set an example in the industry for future pioneers looking to excel as entrepreneurs and business leaders.
3) Dr. Swati Lodha CEO and Co-Founder, Publishing Infinity, a boutique non-fiction publishing house launched in Mumbai. An Author, Trainer and Coach. Her venture "LIFE LEMONADE" offers Corporate Training Workshops across India
4) Revathi Roy, CEO and founder of an all women logistics company HEY DEEDEE, where the riders and drivers are all women. Revathi is a celebrated social Entrepreneur having worked in the field of Women's Empowerment and Workforce Participation, since 2007. Her aim and mission is to transform the lives of women across social strata.
5) Khrisha Shah, CEO & Co-Founder at Dysco, a professional networking platform and community catering to new age entrepreneurs, agencies, startups and freelancers. A passionate writer and a social media enthusiast, communicating the brand identity via digital marketing and content creation falls favourably within her realm. Khrisha oversees all strategy, logic and rationale of the platform, and also tries to channel the causes she cares about into Dysco's initiatives - be it environmental conservation, equal rights or community building.
6) Srishti Rishi is a 27 year old who has started her own company called BuzzTiger - a marketing firm that caters to your every need. She is a fitness freak and a marathoner, she is also an enthusiastic hiker, level 2 kite surfer and prefers the midfield position when it comes to playing football.
7) Nilima Bhat, Founder Director: Shakti Fellowship, Co-author of Shakti Leadership: Embracing Feminine and Masculine Power in Business, Nilima Bhat is a visionary, speaker, facilitator and coach for Conscious Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion and Integral Health. She is currently focused on building The Shakti Fellowship: a global network of women change agents and social innovators who collaborate to create peace, prosperity, and beauty through the exchange of multiple forms of capital.
8) Rakhee Chhabria, Founder - TeachersHelpTeachers, started her journey as a creative and enthusiastic Educational Professional having over 18 years of experience for Pre- primary and Special Education. Being an Educator Mother, and knowing the problems faced by teaching professionals, she began pursuing her passion of getting all educators together on one common platform called TeachersHelpTeachers (THT) to evolve Education and help Educators derive support from one another. Today TeachersHelpTeachers has close to 8000 members across India.
9) Chandni Jafri is a triple bottomline advocate, angel investor, startup evangelist, advisor, mentor, Business Head and theatre producer and actor. She is the former Chief Executive Officer of Mumbai Angels Network, India's leading angel investing & mentoring platform, and the founder of SLSV (www.soundnlight.in), which is a Sustainability Investment, Media and Ecommerce platform.
10) Akanksha Kalia - Founder Refash.in. REFASH is a movement of re-fashioning & up-cycling old discarded garments and accessories into slow ethical contemporary pieces of fashion for the conscious consumer.
For domestic modes of payment (Netbanking, Debit card) register here - https://helmofeight.com/events/sgwomen-leaders-month-2019/
Please note Early Bird pricing is applicable till 24th May 11:59pm, after which it will be considered as general category. Register early and secure your seat.