#SG Women Leaders Month 2019 (Interactive Session)
A freewheeling dialog with two entrepreneurs.
1) Dr. Swati Lodha - CEO Publishing Infinity, Author, Trainer and Coach
Dr. Swati Lodha, is the author of “WHO IS REVATHI ROY” #Riches to Rags to Revolution (2019)
Amazon # 1 Bestseller books titled “54 Reasons Why Parents Suck and Phew!” (2018) and "Don't Raise Your Children, Raise Yourself" (2016) and other Bestselling Books like "Why Women are What They Are" (2004) and "Come On! Get Set Go" (2002)
A Doctorate in Women Entrepreneurship, she is passionate about creativity and innovation. She has been Dean, Faculty of Management Studies, Jodhpur National University (JNU) and Director, Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research (AIMSR), Mumbai.
She founded her first venture SWASH Pvt. Ltd 21 years ago, which offers Training Courses to Youth, Professionals & Women.
A recipient of many prestigious awards:
JITO - Business Women of the Year Award (2017),
Bharat Gaurav Award (2016),
Suryadutta National Award (2014),
Veer Durgadas Award (2010),
Rashtriya Rajbhasha Puraskar (2002).
She has mentored more than 10,000 individuals from different walks of life. She is a mentor to many upcoming entrepreneurs and writes for many digital platforms on Leadership, Motivation and Personal Excellence.
Currently, she is CEO and Co-Founder, Publishing Infinity, a boutique non-fiction publishing house launched in Mumbai.
Her venture "LIFE LEMONADE" offers Corporate Training Workshops across India for Holistic Personal Excellence, Behaviour Design, Digital Leadership, Leadership & Motivation, Life Transformation, Women Empowerment and Parenting.
Beneficiaries of Life Lemonade include Corporates like – Aditya Birla Group, JM Financials, Julius Baer, Fiat India and many more.
2) Ms Revathi Roy (http://revathiroy.com) is an alumni of St Xaviers College Mumbai holds a Masters in Economics from the University of Mumbai. She is a celebrated social Entrepreneur having worked in the field of Womens Empowerment and Workforce Participation, since 2007.
She holds the distinguished pride of pioneering Asias 1st ever Womens Cab service way back in 2007.
And now runs an All women logistics company HEY DEEDEE, where the riders and drivers are all women. Her aim and mission is to transform the lives of women across social strata.
She is also a TED speaker, was featured on the cover of FORBES INDIA, has won the NITI AAYOG AWARD -2016 for WOMEN TRANSFORMING INDIA, Cover of Femina – Women icons issue – October 2017 and many other notable awards. She has also contributed to a white paper called WOMEN IN TRANSPORTATION, which has been jointly published by IFC and WORLD BANK, and the research conducted by UBER and ACCENTURE. An authorized biography on her has just been released, authored by Dr Swati Lodha and published by PUBLISHING INFINITY called “WHO IS REVATHI ROY” #Riches to Rags to Revolution
2007 – Entrepreneur of the Year by BMA
2008 – Lions Club Favourite social entrepreneur
2010 – National Bravery Award by Godfrey Philips
2011-12- Zee UNCH MAZHA ZOKA AWARD
Other Women Leader profiles:
1) Rachita Vora, co-founder, India Development Review, the country's largest nonprofit media platform for the social sector. Rachita oversees content strategy, audience growth, institutional partnerships and brand at IDR.
2) Sweta Mangal, co-founder MUrgency (Winner of 2016 Startup of the year at Startup Grind Global Conference, her startup later on went on to get investment from Ratan Tata himself) Business, Healthcare and Philanthropy run parallel with the concept of entrepreneurship in Sweta Mangal's purview.
3) Chandni Jafri is a triple bottomline advocate, angel investor, startup evangelist, advisor, mentor, Business Head and theatre producer and actor. She is the former Chief Executive Officer of Mumbai Angels Network, India's leading angel investing & mentoring platform, and the founder of SLSV (www.soundnlight.in), which is a Sustainability Investment, Media and Ecommerce platform.
4) Mridvika Raisinghani is Managing Director for India at Shortlist, a recruiting technology platform matches growing companies in India and East Africa to the top skilled talent that they need to grow. She has 13 years of professional experience across technology services, consulting, non-profit, and ed-tech companies.
5) Dr. Swati Lodha - CEO and Co-Founder, Publishing Infinity, a boutique non-fiction publishing house launched in Mumbai. Her venture "LIFE LEMONADE" offers Corporate Training Workshops across India
6) Revathi Roy, CEO and founder of an all women logistics company HEY DEEDEE, where the riders and drivers are all women. Revathi is a celebrated social Entrepreneur having worked in the field of Women's Empowerment and Workforce Participation, since 2007. Her aim and mission is to transform the lives of women across social strata.
7) Akanksha Kaila Akashi Founder, REFASH (http://refash.in), a design student from the University of the Arts, London, hopes to create a change in the mindset of consumers by converting their trash into treasure, one piece at a time.
8) Sweta Tiwari, Associate Director, Zone Startups/India has been associated with the early stage and start-up ecosystem playing a pivotal role in a career spanning over 9 years. Helps founders start ventures, connect with mentors, experts and potential channels.
9) Srishti Rishi is a 27 year old who has started her own company called BuzzTiger - a marketing firm that caters to your every need. She is a fitness freak and a marathoner, she is also an enthusiastic hiker, level 2 kite surfer and prefers the midfield position when it comes to playing football.
10) Nilima Bhat, Founder Director: Shakti Fellowship, Co-author of Shakti Leadership: Embracing Feminine and Masculine Power in Business, Nilima Bhat is a visionary, speaker, facilitator and coach for Conscious Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion and Integral Health. She is currently focused on building The Shakti Fellowship: a global network of women change agents and social innovators who collaborate to create peace, prosperity, and beauty through the exchange of multiple forms of capital.
11) Khrisha Shah, CEO & Co-Founder at Dysco, she oversees all strategy, logic and rationale of the product. A passionate writer and a social media enthusiast, communicating the brand identity via digital marketing and content creation falls favourably within her realm. She also tries to channel the causes she cares about into Dysco's initiatives - be it environmental conservation, equal rights or community building.
12) Rakhee Chhabria, Founder - TeachersHelpTeachers, started her journey as a creative and enthusiastic Educational Professional having over 18 years of experience for Pre- primary and Special Education. Being an Educator Mother, and knowing the problems faced by teaching professionals, she began pursuing her passion of getting all educators together on one common platform called TeachersHelpTeachers (THT) to evolve Education and help Educators derive support from one another. Today TeachersHelpTeachers has close to 8000 members across India and has been recognised by the C.O.O of facebook Sheryl Sandberg for its effective community work in Education.
For domestic modes of payment (Netbanking, Debit card) register here - https://helmofeight.com/events/sgwomen-leaders-month-2019/