This month, we're talking about the F-word. 'Funding' has consistently proven to be the topic that our community loves to learn about, feels overwhelmed by, and seeks out support for.
“Startup Funding Ecosystem Perspectives” - Are sessions where we curated stakeholders from the ecosystem to provide anecdotal perspectives of the success, failures, wisdom and tactical insights around fundraising.
Funding Month recognises the stories, lessons learned, and best practices shared by founders and funders around the world. The Ecosystem has emerged that helps support as well as bridge the gap between the innovators and the funders.
There are 2 x Panel Discussions for 40 minutes each followed by a 20 minute Q&A round.
Nature of conversation covers personal and professional journeys, in an attempt to share a non-watered down, honest and straightforward dialog.
Panel #1 - 5pm to 6pm
- Seed investment, Angel investment, Venture capital, Debt capital
- Strategies & Tips to evaluate preparedness for fundraising
- Accessing opportunities.
1) Naveen Raju- Executive Director, TIE Mumbai.
2) Gaurang Shetty - Chief Innovation Catalyst -CEO- Research Innovation Incubation Design Laboratory, Somaiya Vidyavihar University
3) Anil Chhikara - Founder CEO, Bluebolt Startup Factory
Panel #2 - 6pm to 7pm
- Corporate Innovation- Challenges/ Paid POCs/ Acquisition, Grants, Investment & Partnerships with Startups.
- Capacity building & support for Startups - AICs, Private Incubators, Accelerator Programs and bridging the ecosystem.
1) Pratheeksha- Head of Acceleration, Link (formerly NUMA) Bangalore
2) Uday Wankawala - CEO, Atal Incubation Centre - Rambhau Mhalgi Prabhodhini
****Link to join for this session:- https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUld-usrDIqGt2JBpRVB1BQmiqDl7OD6nRw
You will receive a confirmation email containing the link to joining the session. In case you have already registered on the link, we look forward to hosting you soon.