Startup Fundraising Workshop
The objective of this workshop is to help you learn all about fundraising & various aspects related to it. By the end of it, participants should be able to:
- Understand Fundraising & Learn Fundraising Process
- Learn to Write a Business Plan and Pitch Deck
- Know About Types of Investors and Investing Stages
- Understand the Valuation Methods and Approaches
- Demystify Legal Documents for Fund Raising
- Key Legal Aspects, Governance and Regulatory Matters Surrounding Startups
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs and tech start-ups looking to raise funds
- CXOs, MDs, Directors and Senior Management of tech startups
- Startup Investors & Mentors
Mahesh Kabra is an Investment Banker turned Entrepreneur. Raised funds for over 25 companies and advising startups for the last 6 years on their fund raising journey. Also a mentor and investor in startups. Founding Chapter Director for Startup Grind Mumbai.
Limited 20 seats only!!