Startup Grind and StartupOKC are combining forces to put on a holiday party for entrepreneurs! The idea is to give smaller businesses and startups a Christmas party to go to on par with the corporate parties. Perhaps you would like to join us!! If your company isn't having their own holiday party maybe you would like to reserve your team a table!!!
The party will have a great emcee, some crowd interactive improv comedy, raffle giveaways, food, beer, and more!
Tickets for individuals are just $15 which covers the cost of the food and drinks.
Tickets for organizations are just $35 per seat, with a 6 seat minimum for the first few companies.
Supporting organizations will get:
- a reserved table at the even
- listed as a sponsor of the Holiday Party
- listed as a Christmas party sponsor during the last minute emails that will reach a combined audience of over 1,000 local members
- recognized throughout the 2019 season as a local partner of the OKC Startup Grind chapter and will get logo placement next to Google
- get linked from the chapter web page
- logo placement at all of the events
- promotion through our social media channels
an opportunity to have a booth at one of our upcoming events
Our OKC Startup Grind Chapter events are funded by local businesses and ticket sales and does not make a profit. If you are looking for exposure to local small businesses and entrepreneurs this is a very inexpensive way to get a lot of exposure.
The party will be as Project 3810 - Special thanks to them for donating the space!
Deep Fork Technology
True North Ventures
Alex Lobodiak directs the business development operations for GeoSafe and owns a boutique consulting company, True North Ventures. He is passionate about reducing emergency response times through easy-to-use interoperability software and guiding entrepreneurs through their changing business landscapes.