What will I learn?
The workshop walks through the fundraising process comprehensively, including:
- Knowing when to raise money
- Ground rules when approaching a seed round
- Drafting round composition and allocation
- Crafting your fundraising narrative
- Building a funnel
- Initiating fundraising mode and stacking meetings
- Pitching and closing
Who should attend?
You should attend if you plan are getting ready to fundraise, are currently fundraising, or are considering fundraising in the future.
Where: Virtual (Zoom Details to Follow)
When: January 21st, 4:00-5:30 PM PST
What Else: Join our Slack Channel for updates and Q&A
What is Startup Grind: Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs.
Our monthly fireside chat provides ample opportunities to connect with amazing startups and the people behind them, tap into a strong support network, form meaningful connections, and gain inspiration for the startup journey ahead.