Getting funding for your business is no walk in the park, especially if you’re just getting started. 💰 Avoiding common pitfalls when raising capital can greatly impact your startup’s success. When it comes to choosing the right venture capitalist, there is much more to it than just acquiring the funds. Investing equity in a new venture means there will be a very long relationship between the startup founders and the venture capital funder. 🤝
Patrick Bosek is a co-founder of Heretto, a content management software. Steve Hovagimyan, the Director of Investment Origination and Business Development at Armory Square Ventures, invested in Heretto. On July 15th at noon, Steve will chat with Patrick about what his experience has been like since his investment.
In this virtual chat, Patrick will chat about:
- How did you know you found the right venture capital investor?
- What was the process like?
- What did you learn that you wish you knew before that could help other founders?
- How has your relationship with Armory Square Ventures helped you?
- What is your biggest challenge now?
- How does a Fireside Chat session work?
You will use this link: www.startupgrind.com/rochester to register for the event. Once registered, you will receive the link to the session.
What's the scoop on tickets?
The Fireside Chat Series is free! We just ask that you pre-register so we can get you the meeting access information.
Anything else we should know?
Please help us spread the word! Share this event with your friends to let them know you'll be joining us.