The one and only Tom Giannattasio, CEO and Co-Founder of Clover Software, will be speaking at our September Fireside Chat! 💬🔥
Let’s get down to the nitty gritty…Clover is a digital notebook that blends notes, tasks, whiteboards, and a daily planner into one streamlined app. It essentially does it all.
When it comes to design, Tom is the man with a plan.
Michael Thaney, from Startup Grind Rochester, will be chatting with Tom. They’ll be tapping into the lessons Tom has learned through his entrepreneurial journey.
📣 This event will be held in person. You heard that right - join us in person at @Port 100 Rochester on September 15th at 5 PM for this convo.
During the chat, they’ll touch on:
- What it’s like building a startup and getting acquired (Tom’s previous startup, Macaw was acquired by InVision)
- How Tom decided to start his current startup
- Lessons he has learned from going through the YCombinator Accelerator
- What a founder should consider when thinking about applying to an accelerator
- The pros/cons of building a startup in Rochester
There’ll be a Q&A session, so bring your questions!
Register ahead of time to reserve your spot.