SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: All registered attendees will be given a copy of Howard Love's new book, "The Startup J Curve." (supply limited)
Howard Love is a life-long entrepreneur who has founded, co-founded, funded and managed startups for over 30 years, with several dozen successful exits.
• Inmark Development, Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO. Sold to Rogue Wave (IPO, Board Member)
• MarketHome – Chairman & Investor. Acquired by ClickAction (Board Member)
• GetawayZone – Co-Founder, Investor. Acquired by Expedia
• PageWise – Co-Founder, Investor & Chairman. Acquired by Demand Media
• FlexJobs – Co-Founder, Investor & Chairman
• LoveToKnow – Founder/Owner, Chairman & CEO (Recently acquired Trails.com)
• Knowingly – Co-Founder & Chairman
Howard Love is also an Angel Investor in:
• GigaOm – Chairman of the Board & Investor
• Titan Aerospace (acquired by Google)
• Array Healthcare Solutions
Howard attended Colgate University. He completed his 1st Ironman competition at the age of 51 in NY. His first book The Start-Up J Curve is published by Greenleaf Book Group.