- Become a Member
- Log In
Focusing on the basic skills that you need to start your business or develop your existing business.
We will be getting down and dirty of what it takes to become successful in your business venture.
Issues we will be discussing
• Entrepreneurs Idea and plans: Thinking creatively to turn your knowledge and skills into a business
• Small business owners and Entrepreneurs Characteristics and competencies
• Marketing in the Small Business
• Cash, Accounting and Finance in the small business
• Management and organization in the small business
• Factors face by start-ups , Entrepreneurs and small businesses in Trinidad and Tobago
Psyched Up About Business
Media Marketing Specialist
Destiny Planners Ltd
Sharisse Hosein a business pscyhologist, member of the CMI (Chartered Management Institute) and former consultant psychologist in London, UK. She recently returned to Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, to work on change management to improve productivity & performance within the workplace, and encourage collaboration and effective leadership.
She is the co-founder of a business development and networking event called Dinner and Dialogue, which is held monthly.
Enterprise Hub Limited
San Fernando Chapter DirectorView Profile