Voi was founded in 2018 with a vision of improving the way people move around congested urban centers by offering shared electric scooters as a green, safe and exhilarating alternative to cars.
Today, Voi is the leading micro mobility player in Europe with the vision of enabling 15-minute cities.
Join our fireside chat with Kristina Hunter Nilsson, VP Communications Voi, where we discuss:
- How did the Voi idea start?
- What were the early challenges?
- How was the brand developed?
- What is the brand promise?
- How does the brand continue to evolve for a global audience?
- How to develop the brand story for different stakeholders?
- Future of micro mobility and Voi's brand ambitions
- Kristina's advice to founders about developing their startup brand
The discussion will be moderated by Naimul Abd, Business Advisor & Partnerships Lead at Coompanion Stockholm, serial impact entrepreneur, and Director Startup Grind Stockholm.
About Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Month
This month Startup Grind is celebrating DEI month, presented with SVB and supported by Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs. DEI stands for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; 31 days to emphasize the importance of diversity across our global startup ecosystem, and what it means to all of us. We are so excited to take this time to recognize and amplify the voices of leaders in our globally diverse communities, providing a platform for those that may not have been heard previously.
In addition to this event, you can also view Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Month events taking place across our global startup community here or register for our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit here.