Startups are the drivers of change - but what are some of the challenges that we need to work on to make it easier for founders to change the world with their ideas?
Welcome to our fireside chat with Anna Wikland, Country Director Google Sweden.
In this virtual fireside chat we discuss:
- How are the entrepreneurship and technology landscapes changing?
- What are deep entrenched challenges that we need to resolve in the startup space?
- How to make startups and startups space more diverse / inclusive?
- How should startups view their company building journey?
- Is it even possible to create the next Google these days?
- What's the tech talent situation in Sweden - are we doing enough?
- What's the Google view-of-the-world and how does Google Sweden work?
- How is Google enabling startups - programs, initiatives?
- What does Anna's typical day look like?
- Anna's advice to founders and the startup community?
The discussion will be moderated by Naimul Abd, Business Advisor & Partnerships Lead at Coompanion Stockholm, serial impact entrepreneur, and Director Startup Grind Stockholm.