Story is the core of a startup - it is the magic that binds the idea, team, product, partners, and customers.
For our 60th Startup Grind Stockholm meetup we have invited Camilla Björkman, CEO of Sweden's leading startup and tech website BREAKIT.
In this fireside chat we focus on:
- Camilla's 100 day challenge when she took over as the CEO of BREAKIT
- What are the core components of the BREAKIT success story
- How to build a successful startup story in a hyper-competitive space
- What should startup founders focus on when building their personal brand
- What does the media look for when breaking a startup story
- Emerging trends in startup space and how BREAKIT plans to build the future of startup and tech storytelling
Camilla will be interviewed by Naimul Abd, Business Advisor & Partnerships Lead at Coompanion Stockholm, serial impact entrepreneur, and Director Startup Grind Stockholm.
Join us on 4th March 12:00 CET for this virtual fireside chat!