Funding is the backbone of a strong startup ecosystem and a must-have for accelerating and scaling the startup journey.
Welcome to our fireside chat with Joachim Karlsson, CEO Almi Invest - Sweden's most active startup investment entity.
We discuss, among other things,
- How do you pitch your startup to Almi Invest?
- At what stage does Almi Invest focus on?
- Do you need to have product, traction, or revenue to get funded?
- Do you need other investors in the round? What does a typical round look like?
- Is Almi-Invest industry-agnostic or has specific focus areas? How to pick the right area?
- What are the selection factors used by Almi Invest to identify scalable startups?
- How does Almi Invest typically work with a funded startup and its team?
- What does a typical exit scenario look like?
- Best investments so far!
- What does Joachim's typical day look like? His journey including CSO at Bisnode? His advice to entrepreneurs?
The discussion will be moderated by Naimul Abd, Business Advisor & Partnerships Lead at Coompanion Stockholm, serial impact entrepreneur, and Director Startup Grind Stockholm.
About Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Month
This month Startup Grind is celebrating DEI month, presented with SVB and supported by Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs. DEI stands for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; 31 days to emphasize the importance of diversity across our global startup ecosystem, and what it means to all of us. We are so excited to take this time to recognize and amplify the voices of leaders in our globally diverse communities, providing a platform for those that may not have been heard previously.
In addition to this event, you can also view Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Month events taking place across our global startup community here or register for our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit here.