How do you become an architect one of the world's leading innovation ecosystem for startups?
For our 56th Startup Grind Stockholm meetup we are proud to have with us Pär Hedberg - a leading figure in building Stockholm's innovation ecosystem with initiatives including Sting, Sting Business Angels, Sting Capital, SUP46, THINGS, Ignite Sweden, Propel Capital, and Luminar VC.
In this fireside chat we focus on:
- The journey of building a vibrant and world-leading innovation ecosystem in Stockholm
- What are the gaps that have blindsided the startup industry and how to bridge them?
- What are the secret ingredients for building a leading tech-accelerator?
- Where are we headed with Startups & VCs - Unicorns, Zebras, or Camels?
- The "Great Pandemic" - what has it taught the startup industry?
- Today's entrepreneurs - what vision, approach, commitment, and verticals-focus would or could work?
Pär holds an MBA from Stockholm School of Economics and has 2 years of PhD research in New Product Management at University of California (Los Angeles).
He has backed more than 300 startups and is a thinker-builder-inspirer!
The fireside chat will be moderated by Naimul Abd, Business Advisor & Partnerships Lead at Coompanion Stockholm, impact entrepreneur & early-stage investor, and Director at Startup Grind Stockholm.
Join us on the 21st December at 12:00 CET!