Iris Shoor is coming to Startup Grind to tell you how she decided to take on Google Analytics head-on as a sole founder.
Limited attendance. The event will be held in adherence to the Israel Ministry of Health's Covid-19 guidelines. Please show your green badge / recovered certificate at the door.
- Who: Iris Shoor, founder and CEO of Oribi
- What: Fireside Chat
- Where: Brain Embassy TLV (In-Person event), 17th floor, Entrance D, Building C (360), HaShlosha 2D Tel Aviv.
- When: Wednesday, May 26th 2021, 6pm-9pm.
We are proud to host Iris Shoor for Startup Grind Women's Month.
Iris Shoor is a 3rd time entrepreneur. After studying architecture, Iris co-founded VisualTao which was acquired by Autodesk in 2009. Later on, she co-founded OverOps. Today, she is the founder and CEO of Oribi, an innovative marketing analytics tool that provides a code-free alternative to Google analytics and BI tools. Oribi has raised $27M to date and serves thousands of customers. Iris is passionate about creating great products, creative marketing and building a unique company culture.
- What is the CEO's role
- The pros and cons of being a sole founder
- What Iris did differently over the years and why
- The importance of focus
- The psychological aspects of entrepreneurship
- Discussion of hot topics in entrepreneurship