* Location Change: The event will be held at Verbit's offices. Please see the details below.
Israel is becoming a unicorn factory, and here’s an opportunity to meet the founder of one such company!
As CEO and founder of Verbit – the world’s leading transcription and captioning platform – Tom Livne is eager to share how he took the $30B transcription industry by storm, achieving a unicorn valuation of over $2 billion only five years after the company’s inception.
Before entering the startup world, Tom had a successful career in law, where transcripts are essential. He often found himself dissatisfied with the slow turnaround time of transcriptions, but did not have the tools as a lawyer to tackle this issue head-on. Tom was also a regular Startup Grind community member, exactly like you. And so in 2017, he decided that he was more passionate about entrepreneurship than working as a legal advisor, which is when he founded Verbit, an AI-powered transcription and captioning platform that achieves high accuracy by utilizing its world-leading hybrid platform: AI-driven automated transcription services coupled with hand-picked, professional transcribers. He told us back then about his idea and his vision.
This was a solution to a burning problem, and the Verbit Company now serves as an essential partner to 3,000+ businesses and institutions within the education, media, and corporate sectors. Its vertical-built voice AI solutions deliver the necessary tools to create engaging and equitable experiences that not only meet accessibility guidelines, but make verbal information searchable and actionable.
* Please make sure to complete your registration prior to the event.
- Who: Tom Livne, founder and CEO of Verbit
- What: Fireside Chat
- When: Monday, August 29th 2022, 6pm-9pm (Israel Daylight Time).
- Where: Verbit offices, Floor 35, 4 Ariel Sharon st., HaShahar building, Giv'atayim.
- Parking 1: Lula'a Parking Lot, 10 Al Parashat Drachim st., Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Parking 2: Brurya Parking Lot, 151 Yigal Alon St., Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Parking 3: Mul HaBursa Parking Lot, 3 HaMa'ayan St., Ramat Gan
As always, our fireside chat will begin and end with networking over beer and snacks.