We will close this year welcoming Tesonet Founders - Tomas Okmanas & Eimantas Sabaliauskas - who will share their experience using a unique B2B sales model, and how to grow a company from 100 to 260 employees in one year; all’s done without any investment! We are very delighted the event will be moderated by Darius Verseckas from Verslo Žinios! After the Fireside Chat, Head of Startup Lithuania - Roberta Rudokienė - will present this year’s overview of Lithuanian Startup Ecosystem, followed by an open discussion of the main 2017’s achievements and upcoming challenges to trigger the future growth.
Eimantas Sabaliauskas is a co-founder of Tesonet - a company currently working on a cybersecurity and privacy products.
More about Eimantas:
- A board member of many boards
- Passionate about building business
- Has worked in e-commerce and digital advertising
- A computer scientist
- Has a thing for constructing drones
Tomas Okmanas is a co-founder of Tesonet - a company currently working on a cybersecurity and privacy products.
More about Tomas:
- Business oriented tech geek
- Has years of experience in business development
- Problem solving is his hobby
- Has a passion for new opportunities
- Wakeboarding aficionado