Can startups grow without venture capital? How can traditional media survive in a new world?
In a market filled with rapid change and uncertainty, direct-to-consumer startups and media groups have started looking for new funding opportunities and ways to diversify their revenue beyond ad spend.
Join us on the 27th of April at 4 pm CET / 10 am EST as a panel of experts debate “The Rise of Media for Equity as an alternative investment model” and share their viewpoints on the research findings.
Key topics of discussion
- The business case for media for equity and how it emerged as a solution to combat startup failures and diversify revenue for media holdings;
- The ideal profile of a startup and what are the limitations and opportunities a founder should consider before adopting media for equity;
- Media funds structures, challenges, and opportunities for media holdings;
- The future of media for equity in CEE;
- Actionable insights from media funds and TV stations who have successfully adopted the model;
- Make sure you have signed up here: https://www.mediaforgrowth.co/
- The full speakers' list will be announced to you soon.