Navigating the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: From Pitch to Partnership
In the dynamic realm of entrepreneurship, success hinges not only on innovative ideas but also on the art of effectively engaging with investors. On November 16th, during the weekly Thursday Gathering, we gathered a group of experts to discuss "Navigating the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: From Pitch to Partnership," in a comprehensive exploration of the critical steps entrepreneurs must take to secure investment and propel their startups forward. From demystifying the assessment process, investors undertake to unveil strategic approaches for reaching them, whether, through in-person pitches or the audacious realm of cold calling, we delve into the nuances that can set a startup apart. Harnessing the power of networks and the transformative impact of community involvement, our dialogue promises insights into building meaningful connections that extend beyond funding – fostering a supportive ecosystem that can make all the difference.
Key Talking Points:
- Assessing Startup Projects: Understanding investors' criteria to evaluate and select projects.
- Approaching Investors: Crafting a compelling and tailored approach to grab investor attention.
- Pitching Strategies: Unveiling the secrets of successful in-person pitches and the art of persuasive cold calling.
- The Power of Networks: Leveraging professional connections for mentorship, advice, and potential investment leads.
- Community Impact: Exploring how joining entrepreneurial communities can provide invaluable support and opportunities for growth.
- Luiza Nowacka, Investment Manager at Vinci
- Roksana Kozaryna, COO at Red Sky
- Magdalena Jabłońska, CEO StartSmart CEE
- Paloma Álvarez-Suárez, Science communicator at Scicomwiz
- Johanna Lewandowska Mind Activator at Siła Słuchania
- Aisling Hunt, Neurodivergent ERG Facilitator at CIC