On May 18th, as a part of the expat lens, we will chat with Boris Prigmore about his journey from the Asia Pacific to Poland. We explore Warsaw from his perspective and try to see the city from his lens.
Meet Boris Prigmore, As an executive coach and trainer since 2006; he is passionate about enabling individuals and teams to achieve their goals. He has worked with clients from professional services, education, government, and technology sectors and has coached top marketing talent as part of the Marketing Academy since 2010. He brings broad cultural experience from multiple nationalities (English / French / Irish) to his coaching. He has lived/worked from Australia to Zambia via Fiji, Vanuatu, and major cities across Europe and the Middle East. With a background in technology, Boris has implemented IT systems handling hundreds of millions and run/coached large-scale software development teams. Boris’ clients describe his coaching style as stretching yet warm and supportive.
- Multicultural coaching (adapting to new countries and cultures)
- Developing agile tech teams and individuals
- Executive Coaching
- Team & Group Coaching
- Coaching Women for Equality
- Developing top talent
- Industry experience: real estate/accounting/construction/transport/education
Education, credentials, professional certificates
- ICF, PCC Coach (1700+ hours)
- Certified Professional Co-Active coach
- Certified Agile Scrum Master trained by Jeff Sutherland
- Organisational Relationship Systems Coach (CRR Global)
- Co-Active Core Curriculum & Leadership Programme
- Completed Team Diagnostics training
- BSc(Hons) in Management Studies Brunel University
- Master of Commerce – Information Systems & Management University of New South Wales)
ExpatLens is a toolkit for those who want to choose Warsaw, gain experience, and those who live here and want to see their city from the lens of expats and fall in love with it repeatedly.
Thursday Gathering is Venture Café Warsaw's free weekly meeting point that supports early-stage entrepreneurs, innovators, researchers, mentors, and investors to make things happen.
StartupGrind is a global startup community: 4 million startups in 600 cities and 125 countries worldwide. Giving startups the education, opportunities, and access they need to build, grow, and scale their companies.
🔥 We believe in making friends, not contacts.
🔥 We believe in giving, not taking.
🔥 We believe in helping others before helping yourself.