- Student & Startup. Last year electrical engineering student at Warsaw Univeristy of Technology, in 2013 started his own business with drones - Trojfazowy.pl
Awarded with Lesław A. Paga Fundation Scholarship at Academy of Energy. Passionate about new technologies, energy sector and aviation. Autor of several publications about energy at www.elektroonline.pl
- Entrepreneur. Director of Innovation at PKN ORLEN S.A.
since April 2014, responsible for the company-wide innovation strategy & innovative projects / investments at the largest Oil&Gas company in CEE. Earlier for over 8 years VC Partner at Warsaw Equity Holding Ltd, supervising the venture capital unit of one of the most successful private equity funds in Poland. Founder of iplex.pl, a leading VOD platform in Poland.
- Investor. Business Creation Officer at KIC InnoEnergy
- the leading European engine for innovation and entrepreneurship in the field of sustainable energy, playing key role in the management and execution of the business line "Business Creation". Supports Start Ups/Spin offs and businesses growth in those fields of energy, upon the innovations developed internally or identified externally. Before Technology Innovation Broker at Gdansk University of Technology, creating relations - building bridges - between science and business. For 2 years Innovation Manager at ENERGA Innowacje and in year of 2000 Head of the Internet Application's Dept. at Internet Ventures Poland SA. (Portal Arena.pl)
- Expert. Chief Economist at PKN ORLEN S.A.
since 2007, specialises in the changes of the global energy sector that are driven by economic policies and revolutionary innovations, blogs at napedzamyprzyszlosc.pl
. Before Head of Economic Research at National Bank of Poland, suprevisor of Inflation Reports and macroeconomic forecasts, member of Monetary Policy Council of European System of Central Banks.
- Expert. Deputy Director of the National Centre for Research and Development since April 2011. From January 2009 to March 2011 – Director of the Implementation and Innovation Department of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (main duties: funding of R&D and infrastructure-related projects within the framework of Innovative Economy and Human Capital Operational Programs, development and implementation of other programs enhancing innovation, namely commercialization of research results, coordination and monitoring of actions taken by some of the institutions involved in supporting R&D and innovation).