FIRESIDE CHAT with BRAD FELD
As this event is co-hosted with other chapters, we have only few seats to grab. Please register NOW to secure your spot.
- Who: Brad Feld, Investor, Entrepreneur, Author Public Speaker and Co-Founder of Techstars. Among his most notable investments are Zynga, MakerBot, Fitibit, Vengo, Buffer, Calm, HoneyBook, Opendoor, Pigeonly, Poshmark and countless others.
- Where: Virtual (link will be emailed)
* This event is happening in Florida and is hosted and organised by Startup Grind Fort Lauderdale, hence the funny timing. Startup Grind Yerevan is proudly co-hosting this incredible event with lots of other Startup Grind chapters around the world. We want to bring our local community the opportunity to learn from Brad and to ask him your questions directly.
You can support the organising chapter and get a chance to host your own breakout room during the networking session or be one of the first to ask your question to our speaker : https://bit.ly/3l02r4p
What can we learn from Brad?
- How the current crisis will impact the future of Startups Ecosystems
- Should Startups adapt to the new normal or stay the course?
- What tools and techniques ecosystem builders can apply to be more effective in the new reality.
- What startup funding trends is he seeing emerging?
- Brad will also be discussing his latest book: The Startup Community Way.
Startup Pitch sudden death matches. May the best Startup win!
Right after the Fireside Chat we will be hosting Startup Duels, a fun 1 on 1 style mini startup championship with participating startups from around the globe. Bragging rights and in kind prizes will be up for grabs for the Crowd Favorite and Best Startup.
Show off your startup to the global community, duel with the best of the best and earn some bragging rights as well as amazing prizes by participating in our Startup Duels competition this upcoming Wednesday August 26th. The Startup Duels mini-championship pre-qualification stage is open to all startups (preferably vetted by a local Startup Grind chapter). Only 16 startups will make the cut to the main stage. Will that be yours? Application Deadline August 19th.
NO DECKS! NO QUESTIONS! NO MERCY!
Applicable Prizes, Rules and Resources are available here.
Apply using our Startup Registration Form.