Sales Manager (2 remote positions)
Startup Grind is looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will play a major role in driving sponsorship revenue for the company.
Your responsibilities will include developing a growing client base for startup-focused partnerships/sponsorships. You have existing relationships, sales experience and a general understanding of the startup/tech environment. You’re hungry for a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. You’re motivated by the opportunity to humanize the sales experience - building relationships and meaningful partnerships that mutually support the startup ecosystem and our partners.
More about the role:
- Serve as a key member of the Startup Grind Sales + Startups team
- Prospect leads, identify key players, maintain an accurate and robust pipeline and forecast of business opportunities
- Lead meetings and close five- and six-figure deals with a wide range of partners, from corporates to fast-growing unicorns, in the technology space, all of whom are looking to work with our global community of startups
- Build and maintain relationships with leaders in the industry and develop a strong network
- Ensure customer satisfaction, working closely with the Success team for partnership fulfillment
- >3 years of sales experience (sponsorship sales experience is a bonus and experience in the startup world is another bonus!)
- Ability to to keep pace and adapt in a quickly evolving company
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple accounts
- Competitive spirit with a drive to exceed personal goals and a track record to prove it
- Team player who prioritizes company success in addition to personal success
- Willingness to hustle and perform duties outside of your conventional sales role
If you think you’re a fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you, so please apply here :-)