From Wall Street stock broker to CRM change agent, Max is a process improvement guru who started in finance but ultimately found his home in systems, process and operations. Former AOL, Forex Club Financial and AppCrown, Max is a system and process improvement master, with a successful decade-long history of NYC startup experience building teams and scalable operational infrastructure to help organizations work better, stronger and faster.
Max is a native of Skaneateles, NY and was born and raised in the Syracuse area. Recently relocated to the Capital Region, Max intends to share his experience and knowledge to enhance the growth and presence of the upstate startup economy.
, Max leads the Global Advertising CRM practice.
What You'll Learn:
- Why the time to think of operationalizing your business is in the concept stage
- How your business can keep an agile mindset and still scale
- Why Lean Startup principles can work for your company regardless of industry or size
- Why businesses that don't focus on systems and process struggle
- How continuous systems and process improvement helps your business run leaner
- Why ignoring CRM in your business = #FAIL
6:00PM - Networking and Food
7:00PM - Fireside Chat
8:00PM - Networking