A philanthropic phenom with a gift for restoration, over the last decade, Jeff Buell has been blessed to live out his vision of making the world a better place; as a real estate developer and through philanthropy. He has been at the center of some of the most influential economic development and real estate transactions in our region; with United Group Companies, his own company Sequence, and now as a Principal at Redburn Development Partners.
Jeff has a nationally-recognized kindness initiative called "Do the Next Good Thing", where he's committed to giving away $50,000 of his own money in random $100 gifts to strangers, and then interviewing each one.
Join us as Jeff talks about
- Transforming our Cities
- Breaking the Code: The Science behind Securing Grants & other Funding
- The Power of Strategic Partnerships
- Doing Good: Philanthropy & Why it's Great for Business
DATE & TIME
January 16, 2018, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Bull Moose Club 150 State Street, Fourth Floor, Albany, NY 12207
- 5:30 pm Networking with Food
- 6:00 pm Fireside Chat with Jeff and Q&A
- 7:00 pm Networking