This is NOT the usual story...
It's a well-known fact that Guha Bala has seen most sides of the video game continuum; as co-founder with brother Karthik of Vicarious Visions for 25 yrs. - $4 billion+ in sales & home of world-renown games like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Guitar Hero, Skylanders & Crash Bandicoot. Today, Guha is President of innovation investment company Velan Ventures, & Velan Studios, focused on the discovery of new play patterns.
But that's not what we're going to talk about - because you can get the rest of the standard story elsewhere.
We'll discuss Guha's perspective on :
- Building Community Vibrance
- Startups: How to Take that First Step
- Exploring Why Some Businesses Fail
- The Gaming Industry Explosion in the Capital Region - What's in it for me?
- Proximity & the Impact of Density of Services
DATE & TIME: Tuesday, November 12th 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Bull Moose Club
150 State Street, 4th Floor
Albany NY 12207
5:30 - 6:00 p.m. Network and Nibbles
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Fireside Chat+ Audience Q&A
7:00 - 7:30 p.m. Networking