Limited attendance, please secure admission ticket to receive registration link.
Who: Brad Feld, Investor, Entrepreneur, Author Public Speaker and Co-Founder of Techstars
What: Fireside Chat, Startup Duels
Where: Virtual (link will be emailed)
When: Wednesday August 26th, from 11:30pm*
* The event is hosted by Startup Grind Fort Lauderdale, in Florida, hence the funny times. Startup Grind Barcelona is proudly supporting this incredible event with lots of other Startup Grind chapters around the world to bring everyone to learn from Brad Feld, but we're not involved in its organisation.
Read more about this event:
We are experiencing unprecedented times. Unemployment is expected to reach levels not seen since the great depression, startups are failing left and right, economic uncertainty has gripped the globe while a catastrophic global recession is all but guaranteed.
We are proud to host Brad Feld for our Summer Closing event. Brad has accumulated decades of experience building and funding startups, mentoring and training founders as well as community builders. His insights are priceless.
Who is Brad Feld?
Brad Feld has been an early stage investor and entrepreneur for over 30 years.
He lives in Boulder, Colorado and Homer, Alaska with his wife and is on a quest to run a marathon in every state in the US.
Brad has been an early stage investor and entrepreneur since 1987. Prior to co-founding Foundry Group, he co-founded Mobius Venture Capital and, prior to that, founded Intensity Ventures. Brad is also a co-founder of Techstars.
Brad is a writer and speaker on the topics of venture capital investing and entrepreneurship. He’s written a number of books as part of the Startup Revolution series and writes the blogs Feld Thoughts and Venture Deals.
Brad holds Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Management Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Brad is also an art collector and long-distance runner. He has completed 25 marathons as part of his mission to finish a marathon in each of the 50 states.
What can we learn from Brad?
- How the current crisis will impact the future of Startups ecosystems
- Should Startups adapt to the new normal or stay the course?
- What tools and techniques ecosystem builders can apply to be more effective in the new reality.
- What startup funding trends is he seeing emerging?
Brad will also be discussing his most latest book: The Startup Community Way.
Right after the Fireside Chat we will be hosting Startup Duels, a fun 1 on 1 style mini startup championship with participating startups from around the globe. Bragging rights and in kind prizes will be up for grabs for the Crowd Favorite and Best Startup.