The event will go as follows:
1. Welcoming words by Laura Gil (Director of Digital Transformation @ Damm).
2. Panel #1: "The 7 myths of corporate venturing" with:
- Daniel Dümig (Innovation Manager @ ASICS)
- Albert Mundet (Innovation Hub Director @ FC Barcelona)
- Laura Urquizu (CEO @ RedPoints)
- Eszter Vas-Zoltan (Global Innovation Manager @ Nestle)
- Josemaria Siota (Executive Director @ IESE) - Moderator
3. Panel #2: "From Contact to Contract: How to approach big corporations if you're a startup", with:
- Simone van Neerven (Head of Innovation @ Vueling)
- Jordi Torrent (Open Innovation Manager @ Damm)
- Ferran Càceres (Corporate Innovation @ Philip Morris)
- Cristina Vila (CEO & Founder @ Cledara)
- Àlex Rodríguez Bacardit (CEO @ MarsBased) - Moderator
4. Dinner over a networking session in which attendees talk to each other freely over beers and delicious catering.
The ticket includes entrance to the event, food and beverages, and the networking session.
*Note: all our events are conducted in English and do not offer refunds. If you need an invoice email us at email@example.com after buying the ticket. We do not sell tickets at the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
Startup Grind is one of the biggest communities of entrepreneurs in partnership with Google for Startups. Our mission is to help every entrepreneur in the world. We do so by hosting a monthly recurring event to inspire, educate, and connect entrepreneurs. The Barcelona chapter was granted the "Best Chapter of the Year" award in 2016, with the average assistance of +130 attendees per event, having held over 70 editions since April 2014 and helping local entrepreneurs to take their projects to the next level.