Startup Grind Barcelona is partnering with 4YFN Barcelona to connect our community to the startup event of the world's largest exhibition for the mobile industry, GSMA MWC.
We'll have a fireside chat session with Jordi Romero, CEO @ Factorial, about hiring and culture in hyper-growth stages. Factorial went from startup to scaleup and managed to raise 100MM in their latest funding rounds, since 2020. They're well over 500 people in four different continents, growing to become a leader in their market. We will discuss with their CEO, Jordi Romero, the difficulties of hyper-growth in the process of hiring, operations, and culture, comparing organic vs. inorganic growth.
This special event will take place within the 4YFN and it'll go as follows:
- A fireside chat interview with Jordi Romero (CEO @ Factorial) hosted by our Chapter Director Àlex Rodríguez Bacardit.
- A networking session in which attendees talk to each other freely over some beers. There's no Startup Grind where you don't leave with new friends and exciting connections.
HOW TO REGISTER - (SOLD OUT!)
The event is SOLD OUT, and registration is closed. This is a free event, but registration is required. You must complete the process below in order to gain entry into this session at 4YFN. If you already have a pass for the 4YFN or MWC, you'll be able to join this session.
- Click here to access the registration system.
- Scroll down the page, click “Apply Code” (under the Discovery column) and enter registration code FVP3C7AT7H, press select.
- Complete all the mandatory fields.
- Once you have completed your registration, you will need to upload your health documents. Make sure you submit them at least 48 - 72 hours prior to coming to the venue to ensure you are ready for access once onsite. Keep up to date with the health and safety planning on the MWC22 website.
- Once all the above-mentioned information is provided, you'll get the MWC discovery pass, which gives you access to the entire exhibition floor and start-up ecosystem.
- Any questions? FAQs
PLEASE NOTE: There are no registration support areas onsite for MWC22 so please ensure you are fully registered before arrival at the venue. Failure to do so will delay your access into the event.
*Note: The event will take place at Fira Gran Via (4YFN - Agora Stage). It will be in English.
Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs. We do so by hosting a monthly recurring event. The Barcelona chapter was granted the "Best Chapter of the Year" award in 2016, with the average assistance of +130 attendees per event, having held over 100 editions since April 2014 and helping local entrepreneurs to take their projects to the next level.
Follow #SGBCN; the official Startup Grind Barcelona hashtag. See you there and happy grinding!