Startup Grind Barcelona is partnering with 4YFN Barcelona to connect our community to the startup event of the world's largest exhibition for the mobile industry, GSMA MWC.
We'll have a fireside chat session with Lina Chong, Partner at Target Global, about How Early Stage Startups Can Raise Capital in 2023.
HOW TO REGISTER
This is a free event, but registration is required. You must complete the process below in order to gain entry into this session at 4YFN. If you already have a pass for the 4YFN or MWC, you'll be able to join this session.
- Get a free ticket for the event on this website.
- Some days prior to the event, you'll receive an email with a code to register on the MWC website.
- Once you get the code, go to https://register.mwcbarcelona.com/?applycode
- Click on “Apply code”.
- Paste the code, solve the captcha, and click on “Apply code”. In case the code is not working, try with another code in the list above. If none of them works for you, please contact email@example.com.
- Follow the instructions to complete all the mandatory fields within the registration form
- Once all the above-mentioned information is provided, you'll get the MWC discovery pass, which gives you access to the entire exhibition floor and start-up ecosystem.
- Any questions? FAQs
PLEASE NOTE: There are no registration support areas onsite for MWC23 so please ensure you are fully registered before arrival at the venue. Failure to do so will delay your access into the event.
*Note: The event will take place at Fira Gran Via (4YFN - Banco Sabadell Stage). It will be in English.
Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs. We do so by hosting a monthly recurring event. The Barcelona chapter was granted the "Best Chapter of the Year" award in 2016, with the average assistance of +130 attendees per event, having held over 100 editions since April 2014 and helping local entrepreneurs to take their projects to the next level.
See you there and happy grinding!