Let's celebrate summer together! For the August edition we are partnering with our friends of Fuckup Nights Barcelona to bring a one-of-a-kind event to meet new friends, learn and have fun altogether.
Startup Grind is the world’s largest community of startups, founders, innovators, and creators. We host monthly events in more than 600 cities and 125 countries featuring successful local founders, innovators, educators and investors who share personal stories and lessons learned on the road to building great companies. The Startup Grind community in Barcelona was born in 2014 and currently has +8000 members, in our monthly events we welcome an average of +130 attendees.
Fuckup Nights is a global movement and event series that shares stories of professional failure. Each month, in events across +200 cities and 65 countries, we get a couple of speakers to get up in front of a room full of strangers to share their own professional fuckup. The stories of the business that crashes and burns, the partnership deal that goes sour, the product that has to be recalled, we tell them all. The Fuckup Nights community in Barcelona was born in 2015 and currently has + 4000 members, in our by-monthly events we welcome an average of 100 attendees.
- 18:30 Open Doors. Come on in and get ready for the event with our welcome drink.
- 19:00 Welcome & Intro. The event host welcomes and introduces the event. Many unexpected things happen here!
- 19:15 Open Mic. Any attendee is free to shortly share their own fuckup or ask for help to the community. Be vulnerable!
- 20:00 Networking. Attendees get the chance to meet each other & mingle while having a beer and a bite. Time to meet new friends!
- 21:30 End. Don't, worry, it is just the event that is the end, but hopefully, something great just begun: a friendship, a venture or a crazy night!
HOW TO REGISTER
Click here to get your spot.
Please, note all our events in Barcelona are hosted in person and conducted in English unless explicitly stated otherwise. We do not offer refunds.