On the 24th of September 2020 we will celebrate local entrepreneurs that had the courage to scale-up and had the chance to succeed in an unknown market. This edition is about the "Growth Mindset" and what it takes to be successful in today's economy through new challenges and difficulties unknown before the COVID pandemic. This September we are proud to welcome our new partner, Elite. Part of the London Stack Exchange Group, ELITE is international business support and capital raising program for ambitious and fast-growing companies. ELITE combines education, business support, mentoring and access to expertise and funding.
During the event, we will have the chance to host one of the most successful entrepreneurs from Romania and Elite Alumni that will share with us the story of his great company. The evenings will continue with a panel of local and regional investors, that will join as a member of the jury for the startup pitches participating in the X-Awards prizes.
Top 5 selected startups will pitch for 3 minutes in front of a panel of judges who will be part of the event. Members of the jury will put questions to the startups for another 3 minutes.
18:30 - 19:00 - Welcome and Registration @ Platini Tent, Juventus Academy Bucharest on the Sport4Future Arena, Intrarea Cerecilor Nr. 7, Bucharest.
19:00 - 19:20 - Fireside Chat - Scaling-up, a successful story inspired by Elite - tonight: Horatiu Vasilescu, Executive Director @ Teilor
19:20 - 19:40 - Panel -Investing for Growth:
Alexander Stoica - Chief Exponential Officer - Product Lead
Vlad Panait - Founder & General Partner - Sparking Capital
Stefan Toma - Co-founder & COO - WOLF-eROBOTICS
Ciprian Paltineanu - Principal Investor IHC
19:40 - 21:00 - X-Awards - the Pich Battle
Alin Rosca, Founder - Sales Agent Assistant
Diana Enachescu, Founder - Izidoc
Camelia Rafiliu, Co-founder Formaps
Paul Popescu, Founder Modulab
Sorina Iuga & Andrei Uleia, Co-founders ARchiHype
Horatiu Vasilescu, Executive Director @ Teilor
Ioana Guiman, Managing Partner @ Allevo
Radu Atanasescu, Marketing Director @ SETRIO
Ciprian Paltineanu - Principal Investor @ IHC
Vlad Panait - Founder & General Partner @ Sparking Capital
21:00 - 21:30 - Late Summer Mixer (Blending in safety Startups with Investors and Corporates to shake the perfect Cocktail)
The event is taking place outside under the shade of the "Del Pierro" Tent of Juventus Academy on 800 square meters. Participation is limited to 50 persons according to the law and providing to each participant 16 square meters, 4 times the legal distancing limit. Masks are available on-site.
In order to respect the law, the choice of other attendees and make sure it will be a safe and fun event we will adhere to the following participation rules:
At registration Startup Grind Bucharest Staff will:
• ID each attendee
• give a COVID-19 document with information regarding the rules that apply during the event (the document must be signed by the attendee)
• check the temperature of the attendee
• offer masks (mandatory) that will have to be used during the event
• offer gloves (optional)
During the Panels:
• Attendees must wear a mask
• Attendees will stay on their individual beanbag
• Attendees are not allowed to move the beanbags
• While moving on the space attendees must wear a mask
• While discussing with other attendees, the mask must be worn
• During the event, attendees will avoid forming crowds
• While speaking with another attendee, social distancing must be observed
During the Mixer:
• Attendees will receive individual boxes with snacks and beverages
• Attendees will receive individual bottles of drinks