TEEA Ambassadors Talk with Balázs Horváth (Chapter Director Startup Grind Budapest and TEEA Ambassador for Hungary), Ligia Kornowska (Managing Director, Polish Hospital Federation and TEEA Ambassador for Poland), Nataly Veremeeva (CEO, TechUkraine and TEEA Ambassador for Ukraine), Emiliano Ramos (Partner, Emerging Europe & Leader, Tech Emerging Europe Advocates) as the moderator
Tech Emerging Europe Advocates Meeting 2023 Virtual & IRL
The Tech Emerging Europe Advocates Meeting is a full-day programme to connect 180+ tech businesses, start-ups, scale-ups and government leaders and explore collaboration opportunities.
In 2023 we are focusing on connecting the two main tech powerhouses of emerging Europe —Poland and Ukraine— with our home market, the United Kingdom. The agenda features high-profile influential speakers and discussions that help you keep on top of the latest trends and connect with potential partners.
We look forward to welcoming start-up and scale-up founders, business leaders, influencers and policymakers from the three focus countries and beyond.
- Alexandra Balkova, Partner & Head of Portfolio, Startup Wise Guys
- Daniel Korski, Member, UK Digital Economy Council
- Georgii Dubynskyi, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Kerry Hallard, CEO, Global Sourcing Association
- Konrad Szaruga, Head of Flexible Workspace, CBRE Poland
- Mircea Geoană, Deputy Secretary General, NATO
- Michał Kramarz, Head of Google for Startups CEE
- Pru Ashby, Head of Sustainability, London & Partners
- Pavlo Kartashov, CEO of the Ukrainian Startup Fund
- Russ Shaw CBE, Founder of Global Tech Advocates
Register here on Startup Grind and watch online, or join us in Warsaw. The registration* for the in-person event closes on Wednesday, March 29, for this please visit the Emerging Europe portal.
* For the in-person event, please visit the Emerging Europe portal, and click the the yellow 'Register to Attend' button.