2024 Marketing Planning Workshop
Marketing planning can be overwhelming, so come and join your peers to discuss how to do this effectively for your business in 2024.
This workshop is limited to 15 attendees that are of Director/Founder level or Marketing Lead.
In this workshop, we will focus on:
- Implementing learnings from 2023: how to measure past campaigns and set projections
- Objective setting: how to effectively set marketing goals
- Strategy approach: how to select the best approach for growth
- Creative thinking: creating campaigns that stand out
- Serving the funnel: how to drive campaigns that support awareness goals to conversions
- Challenges/ barriers to consider
- Resourcing planning
What you Need to Know:
Date: Wednesday 15th November
Time: 9am - 11am
Location: CMS Edinburgh, 20 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh, EH1 2EN
Amy Kelly - Head of Marketing, Startup Grind Scotland
Amy Kelly is a B2B Growth Marketing Consultant, Board Member at Creative Edinburgh and Head of Marketing at Startup Grind Scotland. Amy was previously the Director of EMEA Marketing at UserTesting and successfully help scale the business 800% in three years. Other marketing roles include Meta, YouTube, ITV and agencies under the Publicis group.