One customer can open the door to extensive opportunities for growth.
Sales and marketing alignment is key to customer expansion. There are powerful strategies and tactics that can enable you to get higher in organisations, reaching senior stakeholders, allowing you to impact decision-making.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to implement an effective sales process to engage, convert and grow your target customer
- How to focus your sales and marketing activity to expand within your existing customer base
- Key tactics to get higher in an organisation and reach senior decision makers
- Sales and marketing tips for engaging and nurturing a senior audience from first touch to purchase decision
- How to measure success of your aligned sales and marketing approach to customer expansion
This workshop is limited to 15 attendees that are of Director/ Founder level.
- Date: Tuesday 28th February, 2023
- Time: 10am - 1pm (arrive from 9:30am for coffee and refreshments)
- Location: Learning for Life Academy, Johnnie Walker Princes Street, Edinburgh
- Duration: 3 hours
About your hosts
Amy Kelly is a B2B growth marketing consultant, Board Member at Creative Edinburgh and Head of Marketing at Startup Grind Scotland. Amy was previously the Director of EMEA Marketing at UserTesting and successfully scaled the business 800% in three years. Other roles include Meta, YouTube, ITV and agencies under the Publicis group.
Lewis Weir is the Regional Account Director, EMEA at UserTesting. In his time at UserTesting, he has grown a strong reputation for consistently driving top results for the company on a regional and global scale. He is a sales leader with a strong track record and known for his ability to reach senior decision makers and impact significant growth for UserTesting customer accounts.