The year 2020 has brought the wildest and fastest changes in our businesses. Your startup does not only have to be adaptable, but also agile in order to survive the rapid changes and be sustainable in the long term. Now more than ever, we need to come together to share our knowledge and collaborate, because building a startup is not a fight to be fought alone.
Gain valuable insights and network with fellow entrepreneurs in #StartupGrowthConference. With excellent speakers from TikTok, Gojek and OTO, and many more, you won’t leave empty-handed.
About the event:
Startup Growth Conference is a 3-day virtual event, packed with multiple talks and workshops that will accelerate your business growth in various aspects: leadership, financials, business management, digital marketing, etc.
You will have the chance to get funding for your Startup at our Startup Pitch Battle, where you will also get valuable feedback from 6 of Indonesia’s best Venture Capitals.
Day 1: Thursday, 10 September 2020
- [10.00 - 11.00 WIB] - How Startups can Learn from Big Corporations to Grow Stronger and Sustainable by Paulus Bambang Santoso, CEO and CoFounder of SHIFT Transforming Lives
- [11.00 - 12.00 WIB] The power of SEO in Business Growth by Ryan Kristomuljono, Founder & CEO of ToffeeDev
- [12.45 - 13.45 WIB] Understanding Research for Entrepreneurs by Yudan Sugiharto, Research Lead at Lokal Insight
- [14.00 - 15.00 WIB] Guide for Creating a Startup Budget by Rio Rizaldi, CFP, Founder & CEO Galerisaham.com
Day 2: Friday, 11 September 2020
- [11.00 - 12.00 WIB] VUCA for growth by Wasudewan, CEO New Auto Business of OTO.com
- [13.30 - 14.30 WIB] Growth Hacking by Lucius Janison Simkoputra, Growth Hacker at Gojek
- [15.00 - 16.00 WIB] Identifying Problems in Your Startup by Klemens Rahardja ,Founders of Entrepreneurs Society
- [16.30 - 17.30 WIB] E-commerce New Normal: Time to revolutionize by Teresa Widodo, SEA Partnership Manager, ByteDance (TikTok) and Mentor at WomenWorks
Day 3: Saturday, 12 September 2020
- [11.00 - 12.00 WIB] Growth Hacking Your Startup: VC Perspective by Kenneth Li, Managing Partner of MDI VC Singapore, Chandra Firmanto, Managing Partner of Indogen Capital and Raditya Pramana, Partner of Venturra Discovery
- [13.00 - 15.00 WIB] Startup Pitch Battle with Judges: Michelle Irawan (Principal at Skystar Capital, Gani Putra (Investment Manager at MDI Ventures), William Auwines (Senior Investment of Kolibra Capital), Junia Layardi (VP of Investment of Indogen Capital), Raditya Pramana (Partner at Venturra Discovery) and RJ Balmater (Senior Investment Analyst of Monk's Hill Venture)
Register now and don't miss out on the chance to accelerate your startup GROWTH: bit.ly/SGJakartaPB