Startup Europe Week 2018 to launch over 300 events for entrepreneurs across more than 50 countries.
Startup Europe Week is the largest multi-event of its kind for startups in Europe and the third edition will be held from 5 until 9 March 2018. Its goal is to inform entrepreneurs of the support and resources available at city and regional level.
Startup Europe Week, promoted by the European Commission and Startup Europe, aims to showcase the support available to entrepreneurs on a city and regional level. Regional diversity and local policy making still play a big role in shaping European startups, from helping entrepreneurs to incorporate a company, to providing grants or taxes breaks. For this reason, taking a local perspective is crucial to supporting entrepreneurs in Europe
Strategic vision, pragmatism, multidisciplinary team management
• Audit, studies and analysis, weaknesses and opportunities highlighting.
• Strategic thinking, new business model definition, development plans.
• Multimedia communications strategy definition, implementation of tools to measure ROI
• Internal control system setup, accounting and financial analysis, tax and social law optimizations
• Internal / external and institutional communication, media relations, lobbying
• Facilitating agent for structures and teams adaptation to complex and rapidly changing environments.
Operational management, implementation, business development, management
• Creation of innovative activities, recruitment and supervision of technical staff, sales and marketing
• Development and operational management of business / profit centers. Growth management.
• Prospecting, negotiation, partnership establishment, economic and commercial network development.
• Collaborative tool installation, workflow management systems, internal / external reporting.