Shahmeer Amir had ranked 3rd most accomplished bug hunter worldwide & has helped more than 400 organizations including Facebook, Microsoft, Yahoo and Twitter resolve critical security issues in their systems. Following his vision of a more safer internet, Shahmeer Amir is the Founder and CEO of Pakistan’s Cyber Security startup Veiliux aiming to secure all kinds of organizations.
Shahmeer also holds a relevent certifications in the field of cyber security from renowned organizations like EC-Council, Mile2, ELearn Security etc. Shahmeer has been invited to speak at different information security and blockchain conferences around the world, he is a research candidate for Blockchain and Digital Currency.
These are just Starting point:
- How he get started his cyber start up in Pakistan?
- How someone can learn pen testing ?
- what is the career in the Cyber world?
- what are the Pron's & con's of this world?
- what can be the most hindrance point to start cyber startup?
- how you see the Eco-system for Cyber startups?
- What is the potential growth in this Eco-system?
In this session we will know more about his Journey from a Small Home to Security Researcher at Big companies like Facebook, microsoft, twitter and many more.