- Become a Member
- Log In
Join us on our full day Boot Camp, in which entrepreneurs will be taught how to base their businesses using the Business Model Canvas, which will help entrepreneurs to identify and explore their respective business idea.
We will help you to draft a preliminary planning document that describes what you plan to do and how you plan to do it – it covers the who, what, why and how of the business.
What is a Business Model Canvas? It's a strategic management and lean startup template for developing new or documenting existing business models. It is a visual chart with elements describing a firm's or product's value proposition, infrastructure, customers, and finances.
The workshop will help you to be able to tell “how” by showing:
• The key activities that need to be undertaken to start up, operate and grow the business
• The network of key partnerships required to reduce risk and acquire the right resources for the business
• The financial and physical resources required
• The various customer segments and the customer relationships that the business intends to build with these segments
• How the business’s products/services will meet customer needs and wants (the value proposition)
• The distribution channels that will be used to deliver the products/services to customers
• The ways in which the business intends to generate revenue - income from the sales of its products/services
• The total costs to be incurred through the creating and operating of the business model (cost structure).
Monde allow with a team of business mentors will work with each entrepreneur to be able to clearly understanding and develop their Business Model for their technology, idea and business, with an emphasize on the relationships of the nine components of a business model:
1. Customer Segments
2. Value Propositions
4. Customer Relationships
5. Revenue Streams
6. Key Resources
7. Key Activities
8. Key Partnerships and
9. Cost Structure.
The Business Canvas Model Workshop will address all of the above by allowing you to think innovatively about the right business model to deliver your new products or services in the online environment.
MamelodiBiz, Kasi Hosting and MZTP
Founder & CEO
Monde Zuma is a seasoned award winning businessman, business consultant, business coach, mentor and is the Founder & CEO MamelodiBiz, Kasi Hosting, MZ Trading & Projects and is the Startup Grind Pretoria chapter Director. The businesses are delivering innovative & disruptive SME business solutions that are within Business Management Consulting & Information and communications technology solutions.
Monde Zuma is a seasoned award winning businessman, business consultant, business coach, mentor and is the Founder & CEO MamelodiBiz, Kasi Hosting, MZ Trading & Projects and is the Startup Grind Pretoria chapter Director. Monde's businesses are delivering innovative & disruptive SME business solutions that are within Business Management Consulting & Information and communications technology solutions.
Monde has been for the past 4 years been working with small businesses with the aim of giving township based entrepreneurs and business both formally and informal trading Online Presence, getting them to be Business Compliant and giving them access to market. Along with this his working with various organisations in development, planning and strategies aimed at advancing entrepreneurship in Pretoria and in townships across the country.
He has been working with several organisations in offering mentorship, coaching, advice and strategy, he also mentors and advice's individuals who want to start businesses and those already in businesses locally and internationally. He is regularly featured on Radio talking about Entrepreneurship, Technology and Innovation in the township economy. He is often booked to speak at seminars and learning institutions addressing students on Entrepreneurship. He does facilitate events and featured in panel discussions. He is an adjudicator/judge for Entrepreneurs Pitching sessions helping organisations make decision on the prize winners.
He serves as advisory board member on various companies and organisations, such AfroLive, Savara Advisory, Mogobakoma Construction and Projects, Be On Time Electrical and Palm Ridge Transport & Construction to name few.
Monde has extensive experience that includes banking, risk management, telecommunications, business services and IT sectors. Has worked more than half his corporate life in management and also has served in top management. He has mentored, coached and motivates people to achieve key results. His management experience include strategic planning, sales, managing teams, financial and revenue management.
His work has seen him working across different townships assisting individuals to set up companies, then a need to help those businesses grow arose and had to use his Business Management Skills to assist those Businesses.
Monde has been featured on Daily Thetha, CliffCentral, SAfm, Ventureburn and several community radio stations across the country just to name a few media appearances.
Some of MZ's achievements include but not limited to the following:
• Award receipt at the South African Top Outstanding Young Persons Awards, being Honoree No. 2 under “Business, Economic, and/or Entrepreneurial Accomplishment”
• City of Ekurhuleni Festival of Ideas 3rd Place winner in the ICT sector
• Ekurhuleni Lion Den Competition 3rd Place Winner.
• Special Recognition Award winner at the GATE competition
• Tshwane Entrepreneur Drive Competition 9th Place Winner