Join us on our Business Model Development Workshop, in which entrepreneurs will be taught how to base their businesses using the Business Model Canvas, which will help entrepreneurs to identify and explore their respective business idea.
We will help you to draft a preliminary planning document that describes what you plan to do and how you plan to do it – it covers the who, what, why and how of the business.
What is a Business Model Canvas? It's a strategic management and lean startup template for developing new or documenting existing business models. It is a visual chart with elements describing a firm's or product's value proposition, infrastructure, customers, and finances.
The workshop will help you to be able to tell “how” by showing:
• The key activities that need to be undertaken to start up, operate and grow the business
• The network of key partnerships required to reduce risk and acquire the right resources for the business
• The financial and physical resources required
• The various customer segments and the customer relationships that the business intends to build with these segments
• How the business’s products/services will meet customer needs and wants (the value proposition)
• The distribution channels that will be used to deliver the products/services to customers
• The ways in which the business intends to generate revenue - income from the sales of its products/services
• The total costs to be incurred through the creating and operating of the business model (cost structure).
Monde allow with a team of business mentors will work with each entrepreneur to be able to clearly understanding and develop their Business Model for their technology, idea and business, with an emphasize on the relationships of the nine components of a business model:
1. Customer Segments
2. Value Propositions
4. Customer Relationships
5. Revenue Streams
6. Key Resources
7. Key Activities
8. Key Partnerships and
9. Cost Structure.
The Business Canvas Model Workshop will address all of the above by allowing you to think innovatively about the right business model to deliver your new products or services in the online environment.